"So…..the new trend in skin care is the emergence of face oils and their important role in moisturizing and rejuvenating. The Aniise Anti-Aging Face Oil with Apricot & Avocado and other essential oils, moisturizes, softens and rebalances the skin for a fresher and brighter complexion. It is light and absorbs quickly, without leaving a heavy oily residue.
Not only are face oils a great way to protect and add nutrition and hydration to your skin, but they can also be mixed with make-up products, such as primers, powders and liquid foundations. Their beautifying qualities make them a "must-have item" in your daily facial routine.
Benefits of using Face Oil
- Revitalize, visibly hydrate and even skin tone.
- Face oils protect your skin for longer periods of time by locking in water and moisture that can be eroded by indoor heating and harsh weather.
- Gives a perfect primed base for makeup to glide on smoothly.
- It is multi-purpose and can also be used to soften the neck, hands, hair and nails.
Benefits of Aniise Anti-Aging Facial Oil
- The Aniise Anti-Aging Face Oil helps regain elasticity and suppleness by protecting moisture levels of the skin to give a plumped, healthy and radiant glow.
- It contains antioxidants to prevent further skin aging.
- Aniise Face Oil contains a blend of natural ingredients that are void of any parabens and chemicals. They are cruelty-free and made in the USA.
- It is suitable for all skin types and it smells heavenly.
Choosing the right Facial Oil
Look for oil that addresses your skin concerns, naturally….one that actually enhances your complexion with each use and over time.
Replenishing – In just seconds, skin feels and looks softer, smoother and younger. Over time, fine lines will drastically diminish, revealing a younger, more luminous complexion. It increases skin elasticity and firmness.
Normalizing – Proven clinically to smooth rough skin tone, reduce pore size and reduce redness in just a few weeks.
Top Tips for using Face Oil
- Always apply when skin is freshly cleansed.
- Exfoliate regularly, so the oil can sink into your skin easily – our exfoliating scrubs and salts are natural and do not contain microbeads.
- Massage in, just a few drops of your face oil. The massaging action reduces tension and helps to relax our facial muscle especially around the forehead and jaw area. It also helps to circulate, boost blood flow and allows the oil to penetrate the skin more deeply.
- In order to save time you can even add a couple of drops to your moisturizer and apply them together.
- Apply the serum after your oil, if you use the serum in your routine.
- Remember you can also use your oil on other areas such as around your eyes, eyelids, neck hands, nails and hair.