Effective January 1, 2021, a Minimum Advertised Price policy on all Aniise products is established. (herein referred to as "MAP policy"). As used in this MAP policy, “reseller” means any reseller, distributor, sales representative or drop shipper.
This MAP policy is intended to allow consumers to purchase from resellers based on loyalty and customer experience. To protect both resellers and consumers, it is necessary to abide by the following requirements.
- The Minimum Advertised Price for any Aniise product shall not be less than 10% below the current Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as published on aniise.com unless authorized to do so in writing by Aniise. This Minimum Advertised Price is established by Aniise and may be adjusted by Aniise at its sole discretion.
- The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Aniise products in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email newsletters, email solicitations, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. The MAP policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer(s).
- MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All resellers and sales representatives may offer Aniise products at any price in excess of the MAP.
- You shall not list Aniise products on any third-party website, such as Amazon, ebay, Overstock, etc. or any others, without prior written consent from Aniise. Selling Aniise products on your own website, store or social media is permissible so long as this MAP policy is adhered to.
- The MAP policy will be enforced by Aniise in its sole discretion and without notice. Resellers have no right to enforce the MAP policy. Violations of the MAP policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law.
- All questions related to the MAP policy should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate your understanding of this policy and your willingness to abide by its terms and conditions by signing and listing the name of your company below and that you are authorized on behalf of the Company to bind the Company to this policy.
Your Name: _____________________________________________
Company Name: _________________________________________
Phone #: ________________________________
Web Site: _______________________________